Polisher floor frame
Our polisher floor frame is designed to fit with Wyma WP2412-V2B or WP3014-V2B. This floor frame is used to put your polisher at the desired height, and we offer other options according to your needs.
– Painted mild steel or stainless steel construction
– 4″x4″ or 6″x6″ tubing construction according to your needs.
– Up to 6’ height (4″x4″ tubing) and up to 10’ (tube 6″x6″)
– Legs can be fixed or adjustable
– Tilt system (air bag) to adjust polisher angle.
– Water recycling pan (filter and rotative brush at the exit available).
– Rinsing jets for water recycling pan.
– Water deflector (2 or 4) fixed under the polisher to deflect water in the water recycling pan.
– Side screen to prevent water splashing.
– Entry slab with water jets.
– Exit swivel slab.
– Filtering conveyor to filter used water under the polisher.
– Water recirculation box to recycle used water.
– Clean water plumbing (to control brushes clean water).