Evenflow is a good solution to accumulate and convert an inconstant flow in a constant flow at a specific location in your packing line. This equipment has a motor that automatically controls the up/down motion while another one controls the belt rotation.
– 750 lb. capacity.
– Painted mild steel or stainless steel frame.
– Stainless steel offset folds.
– UHMW or stainless steel contact points.
– Endless blue urethane belt with internal V-guide.
– NTN triple seal steel bearings.
– 2 HP motor to power the belt.
– 3/4 motor for up/down conveyor motion.
– Direct drive mounted shaft gearbox.
– A sensor controls up/down motion to minimize the fall height of your produces.
– Motors can be at left or right.
– Safeguarding according to standard CSA Z432-04.