Products and solutions
Our barrel washer gently washes your produces while removing small stones and soil. As the barrel rotates, your produces rub against each other for an efficient clean. Used water and debris goes in the pan under the barrel washer. Rinsing bars are installed to clean the inside of the barrel and the pan.
– Painted mild steel or stainless steel construction.
– Barrel powered by belts.
– Clearance between laths is configurable.
– Motor and gearbox (food grade oil) directed mounted on the driveshaft.
– Electric valve for rinsing clean water.
– Water recycling pan.
– Adjustable entry and exit door.
– Rinsing bars in the water recycling pan.
– Side panels to minimize water on the floor.